You are a vital part of our community, and your health and safety is our top priority. Please know that you will be returning to a safe environment, and we will be implementing recommendations and guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness to protect you. The measures implemented at the Steinberg Wellness Center include:
- Cleaning: We are conducting frequent, thorough and enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the studios and therapy rooms. This includes disinfecting all common areas, including hallways and restrooms. Laundry is handled with clean, gloved hands and stored in designated closed containers or plastic bags. All laundry is single use before laundering. Soiled linens are transported to the laundry area in designated closed containers.
- Social Distancing: We will be following social distancing guidelines, remaining three feet apart.
- Hand Hygiene: We have hand sanitizers throughout the Wellness Center, and hands can be cleaned easily and frequently. We also encourage washing hands with soap and water often. Good hand hygiene is essential to good health.
Additional safety measures
- Masks are required for all in-person attendees, regardless of their vaccination status.
- Guests are to bring their own mats.
- On-site class size will be limited with the option to attend virtually.
- We encourage guests to bring their own water.
- The locker room is closed.