You are a vital part of our community, and your health and safety is our top priority. Please know that you will be returning to a safe environment, and we will be implementing recommendations and guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness to protect you. The measures implemented at the Steinberg Wellness Center include:
- Screening/Masks: Everyone entering the Wellness Center — staff and guests — are screened for symptoms and required to sanitize their hands. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask, but unvaccinated people are advised to wear one. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Cleaning: We are conducting frequent, thorough and enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the studios and therapy rooms. This includes disinfecting all common areas, including hallways and restrooms. Laundry is handled with clean, gloved hands and stored in designated closed containers or plastic bags. All laundry is single use before laundering. Soiled linens are transported to the laundry area in designated closed containers.
- Social Distancing: We will be following social distancing guidelines, remaining six feet apart. Floor markers have been installed to direct the flow of human traffic and to maintain as little overlap as possible.
- Hand Hygiene: We have hand sanitizers throughout the Wellness Center, and hands can be cleaned easily and frequently. We also encourage washing hands with soap and water often. Good hand hygiene is essential to good health.
Additional safety measures
- Guests are to bring their own mats and equipment.
- On-site class size will be limited with the option to attend virtually.
- Chairs, books and magazines have been removed from waiting areas.
- Water dispensers have been removed; we encourage guests to bring their own water.
- The locker room is closed.