The Steinberg Wellness Center for Mind and Body is home to a wide range of classes and programs designed to keep you and your family healthy. There is something for everyone, whether you’re looking to get fit, reduce stress or gain control of your health naturally.
Some classes are ongoing; you can join at any time. Classes that do not allow drop-ins are indicated. Before attending a drop-in session, please call 978-287-3777 to check if class is being held.
Some insurance plans provide fitness and wellness reimbursement benefits. Contact your insurance provider for more information.
We offer a 10 percent discount to those 65 or older for many classes. Some exclusions apply. Please call 978-287-3777 to apply this discount to your registration.
Payment and Refund Policy
- Preregistration and payment required 48 hours in advance of the class. If paying by check, please make it payable to Emerson Hospital.
- We accept most major credit cards except American Express.
- Because our instructors are supported totally by fees, refunds are not given.
- In case of a medical withdrawal, a refund will be given minus a 25 percent administration fee after the center receives a doctor’s note.
- No discount, transfer, refund or credit if student is unable to attend all classes.
- No make-up classes.
Emerson Hospital reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment or inclement weather. You will be notified if a class is cancelled, but please also check the website for up-to-date schedules and cancellations.
If you have any questions or comments about Emerson's Steinberg Wellness Center for Mind and Body classes, please let us know. We would be happy to help.
Emerson’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
Emerson is committed to a culture of belongingness, inclusivity, diversity, and equity. We value and appreciate individuality and diversity of thought, experience, and perspective and support a culture where every person is respected and treated equally. Emerson embraces the principles of DE&I through continual dialogue, learning and growth with our patients at the very center of our actions.
Safety & Sanitation Protocols
The health and safety of our students and instructors is our top priority. Our efforts to create a safe environment have meant implementing a number of measures related to social distancing and cleanliness. Please click here to read our safety & sanitation protocols.