Is it possible that what we so often see as a harmless little treat is actually the cause of our alarming rates of overweight, obesity and diabetes? In this online course, we cover:
- An overview of historical consumption and what our Federal Dietary Guidelines recommends
- A revealing look at the health consequences from our love affair with all things sweet
- Just how much sugar is safe to consume
- Is sugar addiction really a thing?
- How to find sneaky hidden sources in the foods we eat in order to decrease how much sugar we eat