Healthy, happy relationships are a huge part of personal wellness, and in today’s world, 35 percent of all relationships begin online. While it’s an incredible opportunity, many singles hesitate to try online dating and many have tried for years without positive results. Whether you’re new to it or have been struggling, the number one mistake singles make when going online is posting a boring, ineffective profile.
Using Match.com as a template, this 2-hour workshop helps you create an amazing, thoughtful and eye-catching profile. Designed for women of all backgrounds, ages 25–65.
During this 90-minute workshop, you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of creating a great profile for Match.
- How to navigate and use the site for optimal results.
- How to set goals for your online dating life and how to stick to them.
- How to start off with and consistently maintain the proper mindset about online dating.
- How to go into your dates with more ease and confidence.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have the tools and knowledge to jumpstart your new online dating journey! All participants will get access to the instructor’s online dating profile questionnaire to help facilitate profile creation. Participants are encouraged to write their profile two weeks following the class and email it to the instructor for brief feedback.
To learn more about Neely Steinberg's philosophy on motivating singles, read "...And Then I'll Find Love
" on her blog.