Do you reach for food when you feel stressed or angry? For comfort when you’re sad, lonely or bored? Or for a momentary bliss escape when in pain or discomfort? Is food a reward or like an old-friend, always there for you?
If you are among the nearly 70% of Americans classified as overweight or obese or who emotionally eat, this program will help you take control, restore your health and break free from vicious cycles of emotional eating.
In this 8-week workshop:
- Discern between triggers, cravings and hunger, and other things that affect emotional eating
- Explore the power of your mindset, self-talk, beliefs and “stories” and END self-sabotage
- Explore your relationship with food, separate food from feelings and look at food, emotions and your weight/body in a completely new way
- Find what truly nourishes you, on every level to fill those emotional voids
- Lose/maintain weight in a kind and sustainable way, transforming from the inside-out while getting to the root cause of emotional eating
This workshop is an active hands-on and in-person with group discussions. Feel supported in a safe, supportive environment with a group of like-minded individuals. NOTE: Prior to course start, you will receive an optional personalized 30-minute “get to know you” session with the instructor.