Do you reach for food when you feel stressed or angry? For comfort when you’re sad, lonely or bored? Or for a momentary bliss escape when in pain or discomfort? Is food a reward or like an old-friend, always there for you?
If you are among the nearly 70% of Americans classified as overweight or obese or who emotionally eat, this program will help you take control, restore your health and break free from vicious cycles of emotional eating.
In this 8-week workshop:
● Learn about hunger, cravings, triggers, eating cues and other factors that affect emotional eating
● Explore your relationship with food
● Find what truly nourishes you, on every level, filling those emotional voids
● Explore the power of your mind and beliefs
● Make peace with and love your body, just as you are
● Lose and maintain weight in a kind and sustainable way
● Learn practical tools to help you cope, take control, restore your health and break free from this
● Engage in and be part of a safe supportive community